Concessions, Grants and Rebates in Victoria

Arcline by RACV is happy to connect our customers with the opportunity to access concessions, grants and rebates when it comes to their energy.

Below is a list of available concessions, their eligibility criteria and rates applicable.

To apply for a Concession, complete the following steps:

1. Download our Concession Application Form.

2. Complete each field in the form.

3. Submit your completed form to

For further assistance you can also visit the Government of Victoria’s concessions and benefits page or phone Victoria Concessions Helpline on
1800 658 521.

Read our full Concessions Terms and Conditions for more information.

List of Concessions

Grants and Rebates

Victorian Energy Compare

Save money on your energy usage with the only independent energy price tool on the market.

$250 Power Saving Bonus

$250 Power Saving Bonus – All Victorians can now access a one-off $250 payment to help with their energy bills, thanks to the Victorian Government’s Power Saving Bonus. Visit the Victorian Energy Compare website to see if you’re eligible.

Utility relief grant scheme

The Utility Relief Grant Scheme and Non-Mains Utility Relief Grant Scheme are for eligible cardholders who are unable to pay their utility bills due to temporary financial hardship.

For more information about this concession, contact the toll-free Concessions Information Line on 1800 658 521.

Other helpful agencies that can assist you:

Other non-government or community assistance is generally available through a local community service provider, such as a financial counsel or community welfare organisations. To locate a help centre near you, please visit CISVic or the National Debt Helpline.

We have also listed some not for profit organisations you can contact to obtain further information on other assistance available.

- Anglicare

- Salvation Army

- Australian Red Cross

- St Vincent De Paul Society

You can apply to have an energy Concession added to your account by downloading and completing our Concession Application form.

Please submit the completed form to