Helping our customers when it matters most.
We're dedicated to providing you with the assistance that you're entitled to.
We will always respect your privacy and safety. Any information that you provide to us will be treated with confidentiality and not be shared with anyone else.
Hardship is defined as a situation where one of our customers is willing to pay their energy bills but is unable to do so. This can happen for a number of reasons, including:
- reduced or loss of income;
- health issues;
- death in the family, or;
- other significant change in circumstances.
Has a family member or partner:
- placed you in a difficult position with your bill;
- left you with a debt to Arcline by RACV, or;
- required you to seek an urgent connection of electricity at your current or another property.
All of these circumstances could be a result or form of family violence. We are here to assist you with managing your Energy plan and payments throughout these difficult circumstances.